Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Part 2: Experiencing "exceptional"

I just want to point out that I work for an exceptional organization.

From supporting this transition, to having excellent benefits, all has gone much better than I ever could have expected. And why didn't expect it? I don't know. I should have. I'm exceptionally lucky and privileged to be a part of this.

In other news, we came out on Facebook last night and the support was overwhelming.

Thanks to all my friends, family, and co-workers for being exceptional people. I am lucky and privileged to have you all in my life.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jake,

    Thanks for the link to the blog. I have read every one of your entries. Thanks for letting me tag along on your journey. I think you are incredibly brave and I completely admire how you are being true to yourself. Good luck!

    KC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending love and support, Jake and Brandi. Will check in on you in the coming days and weeks...thanks for posting this link from FB! -Cathy S.

    ReplyDelete