Monday, August 5, 2013

Part 3: My wonderful workplace

Upon arriving at work this morning at 7 a.m., I was met by a lovely surprise! Several of them in fact.

My co-workers left me a welcome back tie with rubber duckies on it and note pads with my name on them!  There was even an extra little gift from one of our interns featuring a tiny MN license plate with "Jake" on it.  I was overwhelmed with the thoughtfulness of my coworkers and overjoyed, once again, to be a part of such a great organization with such great people in it.

To top off the great support from my colleagues, my login and email and everything were also all changed over when I booted up the computer this morning.  And, just a few moments ago, the head of admin for the department dropped off my new badges with the right name on them as well.

What a red-letter day!  I am so thrilled to be back and work and getting lots of work done and being among such supportive co-workers.  I am a very grateful person today. Thank you, universe!

1 comment: