Friday, August 9, 2013

Name change hearing date set

Just wandered over to the Ramsey County courthouse across the street to apply for my name change and get my hearing date set.

The woman who took my application and paperwork was incredibly nice and helpful.  It was very easy and I got no trouble from anyone.

The date is set for my birthday, which is really exciting for me. That's what I've wanted all along and it worked out perfectly because all name-change hearings are held on Wednesdays only and my birthday falls on a Wednesday!

I included in the order a request for all documents to be changed to reflect my new gender as well.  That paired with the letters that should be arriving from Dr. Buckley's office this week should suffice for the CT vital records people for my birth certificate to be changed.

Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment