Friday, May 24, 2013

Part 2: Transitioning

Today is "T" Day!

Actually, tomorrow will be, but my partner picked up the prescription today from the pharmacy.

Here it is:






I'm both incredibly excited and incredibly anxious about this.

This is something I've wanted for more than two decades.  That's a long time to wait for something.
But how do I know that I've really wanted it. Maybe I just think I want it because I'm unhappy with myself.  The thing is, though, that I know that's not true. I AM happy with myself.
I have an amazing partner, a great place to live, a fantastic job, and stellar friends. My life couldn't be any better right now, unless I finally got to realize my dreams.  And that's what this picture represents. My dreams coming true.  How cool is that?

I knew talking this out would help.  Yay AndroGel!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment