Monday, September 30, 2013

It's a boy!

My new birth certificate arrived on Friday.  Oh happy day!  This means I'm official.
Now I just have to address all the pesky other, smaller, things that are on my list of things to do.

I can't say enough how fantastic everyone has been through this process. Tons of understanding medical professionals, government employees; a fleet of understanding family members and one amazingly unbelievably understanding soon-to-be spouse have all made this transition possible.

So, thank you to all of you who have been there for me, from the MN Trans Health Coalitions Transmasculine group to my partner and everyone in between and beyond. I am beyond lucky and beyond honored to count all of you among my acquaintances, friends and family.

A special great big humongous rib-shattering thank you hug and a kiss to Brandi, too, for making possible what I never thought would or could happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment